Our ACHT Executive Director of Advocacy, Charles Frohman, has helped politicians, trade associations, think tanks, nonprofits and corporations deregulate - and raise their profile - to allow better access and quality for consumers, and build a better world.
Let ACHT represent your business or project on Capitol Hill, within the executive branch, the 50 state governments - or other stakeholders - to execute your strategy.
Our team will:
* analyze policy initiatives to identify opportunities and threats;
* maintain positive working relationships with internal and external colleagues, including lawmakers and staff;
* articulate positions with lawmakers, trade associations and outside organizations; and
* communicate with appropriate internal colleagues to understand impacts and help formulate effective responses.
For your goals ACHT will:
1. Monitor the government and political environment to identify, evaluate and report on actions that could impact your business interests - via tracking and analyzing legislation, attending legislative hearings, briefings and meetings, and participating in industry and trade association meetings.
2. Provide timely and accurate information and analysis concerning developments of relevance to client.
3. Identify and articulate major opportunities and threats related to policy and politics.
4. Work with client to develop action plans to achieve desired policy outcomes.
5. Develop accurate and persuasive materials including white papers, fact sheets and letters.
6. Serve as a registered lobbyist and representative of client before lawmakers and staff.
7. Assist in preparing testimony or memoranda regarding government-related matters.
8. Advise on advisability of a Political Action Committee (PAC) including participation in fundraising events.
9. Maintain an atmosphere of credibility and integrity in representing the client's goals.
To guage the advisabilty of ACHT government affairs advocacy, take advantage of a FREE half hour consultation with ACHT Advocacy Executive Director Charles Frohman.
Charles Frohman as lobbyist:
has for 3 decades advocated for members of Congress, corporations, trade associations, nonprofits, think tanks, candidates and advocacy projects. He has passed laws, stopped industry threats, run "Lobby Days", hosted Capitol Hill forums, interviewed on mainstream news, published in newspapers, and helped develop the "Conscious Capitalist" movement with John Mackey at Whole Foods.
For health care experience, Mr. Frohman:
+ consulted a Forbes-featured cash patient-making plan, now embedded in an award-winning cash appointments app
+ staffed one of the earliest congressional hearings on the now ubiquitous Health Savings Accounts
+ interviewed on NBC in defense of the sacred medical ethic of Informed Consent
+ consulted the Consumers for Healthcare Choices movement headed by popular scholar Greg Scandlen, author of "Myth Busters: Why Health Reform Always Goes Awry"
+ lobbied on both sides of pharma - FOR the right of pain doctors and patients to autonomy in relieving pain; and AGAINST FDA persecution of natural competitors if that's what consumers prefer
+ ran booth at NIH conference on Alzheimer's integrated care